Friday, November 12, 2010

14 weeks---size of a lemon!

    Baby is now the size of a lemon! Practicing thumb sucking and toe wiggling, it's bouncing around and having a great time! I can't feel the movements just yet, but hopefully in the next few weeks.

    Had our second prenatal visit yesterday. Heard the little heartbeat and my midwife felt for my uterus moving up and expanding into my abdomen. I've got a little belly peeking through now, though most of it is bloating and not actually baby yet. I'll try to get a picture up soon. From the looks of it, I'm going to get ginormous. Ugh. There's really not a lot of room for baby to grow up and down, so it's going to be OUT, meaning I'm going to get very LARGE. Not really looking forward to that, but it's only for a short time.

    We will have our ultrasound sometime in about mid-December. We only plan on having one ultrasound done, as long as there isn't anything concerning found. That means we'll also find out the sex of the baby! Chris and I are trying to decide if we want to just tell people or have a "gender-revealing party" where we tell (almost) everyone at once. If we do that, it will most likely be the last week in December or possibly in January. We'll keep you updated as to what we decide.





One day before the 14 week mark. I was getting ready to go to my yoga class and figured, why not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment