Tuesday, December 28, 2010

21 weeks... size of a banana!

    Cupcake is about the size of a banana now! 10.5 inches and weighing about 12.7 ounces (almost to the 1-pound mark!)   During the ultrasound appointment last week, the technician said that I'm measuring within one day of my estimated due date (May 11) and that Cupcake is in the 49th percentile for weight. Sounds like we're right on track!

     Been thinking about my baby shower and looking around for invites. Found some cute cards while doing some shopping for Omi's little baby today. I can't wait to send them out! Of course, I'll have to wait just a little bit. I think my shower will  be in March sometime.

     My belly button is slowly making it's way out. It's about half as deep as it usually is and it's kind of weird to be able to see the inside of your own belly button. I'm sure it'll be even with the rest of my bulging belly in a few weeks. I also took out my belly button piercing. It was getting a little tight, so I figured I'd rather pull it out now than have it get caught on something or have the skin so tight that it'd be harder to remove. I've had it pierced for about ten years now, so it'll be interesting to see if it closes up.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment