Sunday, August 28, 2011

4 months... officially?

     August 28th.... Cupcake is "officially" 4 months old? I've been counting the actual weeks, so by my count, she's 17 1/2 weeks (almost 4 1/2 months). The pediatrician's office goes by the date (28th), so I guess I have to switch over now. I know it doesn't make a  huge difference, but it feels weird to only be back at month 4.

Nom, nom, nom! Part of her awesome cupcake toy!

     I haven't been keeping up with CC's blog and feel kind of bad about it, but I know everyone who reads this has survived :)  I'm trying to remember everything that's happened in the last few weeks. I know her hair is getting a little longer, not by sight but by feel. When I kiss her little fuzzy head, I can feel a slight difference. She just recently started trying to blow raspberries and Chris and I were both surprised when she started. It's pretty funny to watch her drooly lips and tongue try to make noises. Oh, and she's started to get LOUD. Not by screaming or crying, but by YELLING. I think she finds the sound interesting and will blab away from time to time.

Play time is tiring!

Seriously, it's tough! Good thing this dog toy is here to cushion my head!

Getting ready to go up to my crib for a proper nap (aka stretching out to sleep like a starfish, just like mama)

     She had a pediatrician appointment a couple weeks ago for another round of Hib and Pc. The thought of her getting the shots before we even got to the clinic didn't make me tear up and I didn't even spring a leak when she cried a little after the two shots. She cried for a few seconds and then was over it. Yay! We're both growing up :) She weighed 11 lbs 12 oz and her length was 23 inches.

     Chris brought the Exer-saucer in for Cupcake to use. She likes it for a few minutes at time, usually when I'm in the kitchen doing stuff. 





     Chris, Ayla and Grandma Leniger took a day trip to the cabin in Tillamook to finish painting. It was warm enough to take a trip down to the river!


 








No comments:

Post a Comment